Xbox PlayStation Steam Stadia Twitch
Raids and Dungeons:
- Going forward, the Grasp of Avarice dungeon will only drop the Pinnacle reward once it is completed when it becomes the dungeon featured that week.
- Finished meets during the non-feature week have a chance to drop Strong rewards.
- You can learn more about the new rotator system in TWAB earlier here.
- Vault of Glass: Fixed an issue where the Solar Titan Throwing Hammer could interfere with the boss attacks of the Templars.
- Fixed an issue where Sunspots could damage immune shields in the Vault of Glass, Garden of Salvation, and Vow of the Disciple.
- Sever: Fixed an issue that players could not teleport all of Sever’s Shame and Reconciliation activities after a boss was defeated.
- Delengen. Sever is supposed to be emotional, but that doesn’t mean we want to trap you in there, OK? We will call it a bond.
- Container Nightmare: Fixed an issue when The Machinist rejected a rocket and stomp players when it should, so we gave it a hard talk and now he’s back to his usual shenanigans.
- The machinist will now shoot rockets periodically at the player and stomp when it is too close.
- Fix an issue when players don’t match based on the number of wins in Trials of Osiris.
- With this issue fixed, the Flawless pool and the Flawless pool robbery will be re -enabled on Sunday at 10 AM Pacific.
- Also rounded perks no longer trigger when a player removes a power grenade.
Your role as moderator allows you to directly ban these users from messaging (bypassing the report queue) if you choose a penalty.